Find out now whether you need a TLD Legal Audit
It’s very easy just to assume your business is adequately protected legally. However, unless you’ve adopted an extremely rigorous, systematic approach to legal issues that could impact your business, it’s likely that your business is exposed to undue risk. A TLD Legal Audit will tell you for sure and make it clear what action you need to take.
A simple way to understand whether you need a TLD Legal Audit is to answer these questions:
- Do you know how many relationships your business has with other organisations?
- Are you aware of all signed agreements, terms and risks pertaining to these relationships?
- Is anyone in your business responsible for all these relationships and ensuring you meet your obligations and exercise your rights?
- Is any one person in your business responsible for ensuring that these relationships are aligned with your overall commercial objectives?
If you answered ‘No’ to any of the above questions, you would be wise to choose a TLD Legal Audit.
Choose our Basic or Comprehensive Legal Audit – at a fixed cost
We offer two levels of Legal Audit. Our Basic Legal Audit covers the following three key areas:
- Corporate Information
- Corporate and Commercial Agreements
We also offer our Comprehensive Legal Audit, which covers a further five areas:
- Intellectual Property (IP) Rights
- Computer System and Electronic Transmissions
- Disputes and Litigation
Your company's legal standing and exposure cannot be left to chance
Both the Basic and Comprehensive Legal Audit are carried out for an agreed fixed cost.
For an initial no-obligation discussion about which Legal Audit could be right for your business, and what level of involvement we need from you, please call us on 020 3053 8613.