Helen joins The Legal Director with over 14 years legal experience in corporate and commercial law. She was a Corporate Associate at international law firm, Osborne Clarke before moving in-house to BP plc in 2010, as business lawyer to the Air BP (Aviation Fuelling) business and more recently the Petrochemicals division.
Helen has solid commercial, legal and managerial skills, which she uses to help her clients’ businesses succeed. She is used to advising at senior management level, demonstrating an ability to engage with stakeholders in a collaborative manner. During her time working in-house and in corporate private practice, Helen worked on a range of corporate and commercial projects across industry sectors, as well as providing day-to-day business legal advice, all delivered in a straight-forward and pragmatic way.
She advises on all areas of business law including
- strategic commercial agreements and contract negotiations
- mergers, acquisition and buy-outs
- business structures and shareholder agreements
- company start-ups/funding
- joint venture and partnership arrangements
- confidentiality and settlement agreements
Helen is based in the Thames Valley and advises clients across London and the South East. She can be contacted using our contact form.