Rebecca joined The Legal Director in 2016 with 18 years experience as a commercial partner in private practice and working in house under her belt. This includes roles as legal counsel in a global manufacturing business where Rebecca was directly involved all manner of strategic commercial contracts for a business which delivered products to the automotive, industrial and healthcare (advanced wound care and medical device) markets and most recently as head of legal for the HQ of a UK based company providing property searches to the legal profession.
As a commercial generalist Rebecca is comfortable advising clients on a broad range of business issues from a practical and customer focussed perspective.
Rebecca can advise on all areas of business law including:
- Strategic commercial contract negotiation and drafting (supply, supply chain, distribution, agency, franchise)
- Company law including board minutes, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements, share buy backs, disposals and acquisitions and related due diligence
- Start up business tools including terms of sale, website terms and general compliance
- Intellectual property protection, exploitation and portfolio management including R&D projects / funding
- Data Protection Act policy development and training including cloud computing and cross border aspects
- Sanctions and Modern Slavery Act compliance audits and training
- IT procurement, licensing, outsourcing and supply agreements.
Rebecca lives in Derbyshire and advises clients in Yorkshire, Derbyshire and throughout the UK.
Rebecca can be contacted using our contact form.